- Develop Model-Based Control Design related leading-edge technologies and products for industry 4.0 related applications;
- Execute the technology and project development roadmap based on the business plan and strategy;
- Manage project execution for building up a strong technology and patent portfolio for the Industry;
- Partner with the Business Department to promote and commercialize the technologies and products to be developed; and;
- Conduct documentation on SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) and ISO processes.
- Master or Doctoral degree in Applied/Computational Mathematics, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Mechanical/Automation Engineering, or related disciplines;
- At least 5+ years working experience for PHD holder and 8+ years for Master’s degree holder, 10+ years for Bachelor’s degree;
- 10+ years’ working experience in the Model-Based Control Design; 5+ years of people management experience with well-developed leadership skills in strategy planning, resource integration, team establishment, plan execution and effective communication;
- In-depth understanding of the SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) and ISO processes is a plus; and;
- Excellent written and communication skills in English; Strong teamspirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, open-minded and outgoing character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.