- Manage and oversee multiple projects, including resource management and distribution; communicating with customers and ensuring project milestones and deliverables on schedule; and providing design review report, progress and final report;
- New project planning, help director to prepare proposal and presentation file, develop business and securing industry contribution;
- Open new research direction in analog IC design, including ADC, PLL, and high speed interface IC design such as LVDS/MIPI.
- Ph D holder or Master degree in Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 6 years of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered;
- Strong experience in project management such as design review, quality control, IC specification and resource allocation will be a plus;
- Strong background in analog IC design such as ADC, PLL and PMU will be a plus;
- Experience in high speed interface such as LVDS/MIPI/eMMC will be a plus;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, a good team work player;
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.