Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- To support preparation of project proposals and project reports under Innovation and Technology Fund, by working closely with R&D researchers and by liaising with internal units and funding bodies
- To monitor on-going R&D projects, including technical and financial aspects and other project administrative tasks, prepare project updates and reports
- To prepare project progress reports and documents (such as monthly & quarterly reports, annual achievement, annual project plan, technology roadmap plan, marketing event summary, etc.), and coordinate other project management and administrative work
- To perform other duties as assigned
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Science, Engineering, Business or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered
- Experience in project management in university or applied research institutes being an advantage and experienced project proposal, technical report drafting
- Be highly-organized, capable of working under pressure with multi-task assignments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Cantonese and Putonghua is a plus
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.