- Perform analysis on business operations, technology, and ecosystem trends to identify growth opportunities;
- Assist in the planning, execution, and renewal of ASTRI’s corporate and business strategies;
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate interest alignment, effective communication and implementation of strategic plan and key initiatives;
- Lead the formation, execution and continues improvements of ecosystem partnership programs to enhance commercialisation potentials of ASTRI’s intellectual properties;
- Cultivate and support the management of strategic partnerships and key accounts;
- Drive special projects of strategic importance to ASTRI;
- Perform other related assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science, Business or Management related disciplines;
- At least 9 years of work experience in technology-based industries serving in one or more areas including, but not limited to, corporate development, technology development product development and/or technology marketing functions; candidates with less experience may also be considered;
- Extensive experience within the information and communications technology ecosystem;
- Prior experience in at least one other regional market besides Hong Kong preferred;
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytic as well as time management skills; process a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and a socially responsible mindset; passionate about learning;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate difficult concepts;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese word processing, presentation, and financial analytic applications.
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.