- Explore & define the RD strategy, technology & project development roadmap & plan.
- Recruit, develop and build a strong optical sensing devices & micro-led application related technical team.
- Develop optical sensing device, micro-led related leading-edge technologies & products for smart city and/or industry 4.0 related applications.
- Apply ITF funding and execute the projects to build-up a strong patent portfolio for commercialization.
- Ph.D/Master degree or Bachelor degree in the Electric Engineering, Physics, Optics, Mechanical Engineering, or related disciplines
- At least 5+ years working experience for Ph. D holder, 8+ years for Master’s degree holder, 10+ years for Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years’ working / research experience in the opto-electronic industry with well-established expertise in various products; 5+ years of people management experience with well-developed leadership skills in strategy planning, resource integration, team establishment, plan execution and effective communication; candidates who have less experience will be considered as Senior Manager.
- Familiar with III-V photodiodes sensing & emitting device, micro-led module & system product development and system design is a plus.
- Experience in various micro-led/mini-led display and/or micro-display system integration development related applications is a plus.
- Good written, communication and presentation skills in English.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills in written and spoken English.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.