- Develop 2D/3D robotic vision sensing technology for industry manufacturing and service robots.
- Be the technical expert and drive the technologies in 2D/3D robotic vision sensing & recognition methodology, vision based guiding feedback control and overall system integration.
- Lead a team of engineers to achieve R&D excellence and fulfill the team’s intellectual property creation and commercialization objectives in this new area.
- Set up and execute technology licensing strategy for commercialization.
- Master degree e in computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical, optics, or relevant disciplines with 10+ years’ experience; or PhD holder with 5+ years’ experience would also be considered. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager.
- Sound accomplishment in technology development and experience in building and leading R&D teams in areas of industry robotic vision system;
- Experience in 2D/3D vision sensing methodology, object recognition, motion planning and overall system integration development for industry manufacturing robots arm and/or service robots;
- Experience in vision systems for human-machine interaction, system safety and process monitoring in industrial automation, advanced robot applications is a plus;
- Extensive knowledge in the identified field for general market development, key players, technology trends, and supply chains is a plus;
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong proficiency in English. Fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 January 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.