It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Support CEO on driving ASTRI’s ecosystem initiatives linking with public stakeholders
- Drive ASTRI’s strategies to be in line with public interests
- Working with different departments to make ASTRI be known to public
- Drive and execute ASTRI’s strategy on corporate social responsibilities (CSR) and public-mission related programmes
- Manage the strategic partnerships with stakeholders in the innovation and technology ecosystem to bolster Hong Kong’s role as the global innovation hub
- Be responsible for driving the technology ecosystems of ASTRI including Microelectronics, IOT Sensing and Optics, Fintech and Metaverse, Smart City, AI, Big Data & Digital Health, and 5G and C-V2X. Faciliate management to address at external events and conferences
- Develop relevant and engaging contents and messages to promote ASTRI brand and technology capabilities, thus establishing thought leadership. Raise ASTRI’s profile and reputation in the ecosystems. Collaborate with influential stakeholders e.g. think tanks, federations, chambers of commerce, mass media etc.
- Responsible for driving ASTRI future 3 years plan and driving strategic initiatives for ASTRI, including executing the strategy to fruition.
- Responsible for helping the CEO on driving the initiatives to make ASTRI to become the bridge for universities and industry, driving talent nurturing including overseas and Mainland talent.
- Respond to public policies and shaping ASTRI strategy to be in line with government policies.
- Bridge the gap between business interests and public policy
- Maintain relationship with outside organizations, chambers, and associations
- Responsible for all responses to public policies and execution of ASTRI’s strategies to be in line with government directions
- Engage in supporting young talents to enhance the ICT ecosystems in Hong Kong
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Journalism, Communications, Business, Marketing, or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in related disciplines, candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager;
- Experience in leading public mission initiative for at least 6 years.
- Work experience in Strategy, Strategic Development, CSR, public mission, from scalable organizations. Exposure in the public sector is a plus.
- Experience in working with chambers and associations which enhance Hong Kong ecosystems is a plus
- An effective communicator, impeccable copywriter, and presenter who is passionate, innovative, and prolific in English and Chinese. Fluent in speaking Cantonese, Putonghua, and English.
- Proficient in translating technical ideas into storytelling for technical and non-technical audiences
- A proactive problem-solver good at work prioritization and beating deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Mature, meticulous, well-organized, and observant in managing stakeholders in a complex context
- A positive, flexible team player with a can-do spirit and solution-driven mentality
- Live with ASTRI value.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.