- Build a content strategy to curate and publish editorial, turning technology cases into humanized stories
- Identify with technologists the social impact and economic value of new inventions; drive end-to-end creation of content from concept to writing and present through visuals, infographics, videos, editorials, collaterals, advertising, etc.
- Formulate a corporate crisis communications plan, internal and external, to address reputation and brand risks arising from unexpected social media crisis
- Conduct periodic research on industry trends to secure an effective content strategy on branding relevance and engagement
- Fortify the ASTRI brand with potent marketing messages to meet audiences’ expectations
- A good storyteller on ASTRI strategies to interweave with audience supposition
- Create digital and social media features on internal and external corporate events, seminars, trade shows, and publications
- Track, evaluate, and report the performance of digital and social media campaigns
- Monitor social media sentiments and their impact on the ASTRI brand
- Support marketing events and communication initiatives, online and offline, as assigned by the Department Head
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Journalism, Communications, or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years experience in copywriting or creative development in corporations, media organizations, or leading consultancy. Candidates with less experience may also be considered
- Seasoned in crisis communications with proven skills in synthesizing complex information to elicit cooperation and trust across the board
- An effective communicator, impeccable copywriter, and presenter who is passionate, innovative, and prolific in English writing, with the Chinese language an advantage
- Capable of translating facts into storytelling on technology for technical and non-technical audiences
- A problem solver who is proactive to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Mature, meticulous, well-organized, and observant in managing stakeholders in a complex environment
- Proficient in guiding PR agencies, market researchers, and related service providers
- Familiar with managing digital and online marketing platforms including social media channels
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage, and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with applied position (quoting Ref. No.), current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.