- Support the establishment of a content strategy. To create, curate and publish editorial – turn technology (use cases) into humanized storytelling materials;
- Identify with the technology developers the societal impacts, economic values, and human benefits. Present the content in the appropriate visuals, infographics, videos, editorials, advertising, etc.
- Carry out periodic research and be always up to date with industry trends, and able to develop an effective content strategy, to ensure relevance and engagement of the brand;
- Ensure that brand and marketing messages effectively meet the audience’s expectations and will build the credibility of the ASTRI brand;
- As a storyteller, the jobholder will deliver communications that resonate with ASTRI’s strategic priorities and with the expectations of its essential audiences;
- Create digital and social media creative assets around (internal and external) events, seminars, trade shows, internal & external events, and publications;
- Track, evaluate and report the performance of digital and social media campaigns;
- Monitor social media sentiments and their impact on the ASTRI brand;
- Support various Marketing and Communication events, campaigns and initiatives – including online and offline – as assigned by the Department Head.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Digital Marketing or related disciplines;
- At least 12 years related professional experience in brand marketing, advertising or creative development in a professional organisation or leading agency. Candidates with less experienced may also be considered;
- First-rate written and verbal language skills in English – must be a prolific and impeccable copywriter and presenter (Chinese language skills is an added value);
- Able to convert facts to stories and bring life to technology content is a plus;
- Demonstrated advanced skills in problem solving, negotiation and conflict management is a plus;
- Detail-oriented, well-organised self-starter with the ability to work well with all levels of management in a complex organisation;
- Experienced in guiding agencies, market research and other related services providers is a plus;
- Familiar with the management of digital and online marketing platforms including social media channels is a plus;
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.