- Coordinate the planning and execution of R&D projects at corporate level from proposal preparation to post-project evaluation, including but not limited to project planning, project vetting, progress and final projects reports, project documents preparation for committee meetings, business cases reviews and collaboration support;
- Facilitate the communications between Technology Divisions (TDs) and Core Competence Groups (CCGs) and other entities/organizations, such as Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) and Technology Committee (TC), in handling various project planning and management matters;
- Work with internal administrative departments such as accounting departments, human resources department, business development department, technology marketing department on project development matters; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree or above in engineering;
- 8+ years of related working experience, or 5+years for PhD candidates;
- Experience in administration of government funded projects is an advantage;
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and strong writing skills in Chinese (suitable candidates may be asked to undertake a written test in English);
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Candidates with less qualification or experience may also be considered as Manager.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.