- Develop computer vision technologies, including image processing algorithms/ software for the projects/ machine learning algorithms, etc.
- Be the technical expert and drive the technologies in 2D/3D computer vision sensing & recognition methodology, vision based defect inspection, etc.
- Lead a team of engineers to achieve R&D excellence and fulfill the team’s intellectual property creation and commercialization objectives in this new area.
- Team building, project execution, propose new projects with innovative technologies and applications.
- Other related tasks on demand.
- Degree holder in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Physics or related fields with 10+ years’ experience, or Ph.D. Degree with 5+ years’ experience.
- Team leadership; good communication skills.
- Fast learner and passion in learning new technology.
- Experience in OpenCV, deep learning framework, good understanding on computer vision technology.
- Extensive knowledge in the identified field for general market development, key players, technology trends, and supply chains is a plus.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong proficiency in English. Fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.