- Perform due diligence, financial modelling and analysis, valuation and risk assessment of the business transactions including technology licensing, contract service, ICP, patent assignment and spin-off.
- Assist R&D teams in deal structuring, price and terms negotiation with the customers.
- Review the business related contracts and documents to ensure the compliance of government's requirements, policies and guidelines.
- Drive the implementation of enterprise-wide risk management including risk assessment and monitoring, design of controls and procedures, organize risk management workshops, review and update the Risk Register.
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as required.
- 8+ years of experience in finance, business analysis, risk management, audit or transaction services. Big 4 managerial experience is preferable.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, business administration or relevant disciplines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill. Sound business judgement and ability to synthesize, analyze and present the business case in a professional manner.
- Self-motivator and good team player who can work under tight deadlines and ad hoc requests.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Attentive to details and compliance.
- Proficiency in both written & spoken English and Putonghua.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 April 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.