- Perform due diligence, financial modelling and analysis, valuation and risk assessment of technology commercialization and business transactions.
- Assist R&D teams in deal structuring, price and terms negotiation with the customers.
- Review business case, business related contracts and documents to ensure the compliance of applicable rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as required.
- 8+ years of experience in finance, business analysis or transaction services. Big 4 managerial experience is preferable.
- Knowledge and experience in high tech industry and engineering will be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill. Sound business judgement and ability to synthesize, analyze and present the business case in a professional manner.
- Self-motivator and good team player who can work under tight deadlines and ad hoc requests.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Attentive to details and compliance.
- Proficiency in both written & spoken English and Putonghua.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 9 February 2018
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.