- Develop and execute external stakeholder engagement as directed by the CEO
- Manage relationship and maintain regular liaison with different public, academic and business organizations, relevant government bodies and NGOs
- Coordinate with relevant internal departments / personnel to develop and provide quality content of communications to support stakeholder engagement initiatives.
- Plan and execute relevant engagement initiatives and manage / supervise the process from beginning to the end
- Be the PIC across departments to oversee external stakeholder strategies
- Degree holder or above in marketing, journalism, PR / Communications, translations or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years experiences in marketing, public relations or communications in public / private corporate environment.
- Strong marketing sense and business acumen, creative and result-driven
- Strong people and influencing skills and a good team player. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills. Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong oral and written communications skills; excellent command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Proficient with various Office tools including Chinese word processing skills
- Lives ASTRI values.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 2 March 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.