- Conduct innovation R&D work on cyber security, data security and data analytic areas.
- Lead team to conduct R&D projects to meet project goal and deadlines with good user experience.
- Explore emerging security technologies related to field such as block chain, cloud, IoT & robotics.
- Commentate and negotiate with clients/partners for defining project scopes, requirements, deliverable and implementation process.
- Transfer knowledge to relevant domains and/or partners for product realization and commercialization.
- Doctoral/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or related discipline.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in leading software development projects, especially on information security, data analytics, business intelligence, e-commerce and e-payment related areas.
- Possess software project management experience and experience dealing with clients/partners.
- Passionate about widely innovation technologies.
- Experience in applying and managing ITC funding is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese/Mandarin is preferable.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 16 February 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.