Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Carry out a full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties for the Company and its subsidiaries, including but not limited to, preparation and filing of documents at Companies Registry, drafting resolutions, minutes taking, etc.
- Organize Board/ committee meetings, collate meeting materials, compile minutes, and ensure smooth conduction of the meetings. Engage senior management, board members, and governing body where appropriate
- Assist Senior Management in upholding robust corporate governance and ensuring compliance with rules and guidelines
- Drive consistent and high-quality corporate secretarial support and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- A minimum of 4 years of post-qualification experience
- Detail-oriented, mature professional with strong organizational planning and administrative skills
- Good knowledge of corporate governance and compliance requirements and issues. Familiar with the Companies Ordinance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese. Putonghua is an added advantage
- Hands-on computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Chinese input methods
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage, and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with applied position (quoting Ref. No.), current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to Talent Acquisition by email. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc. Or you may contact
San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.