- Responsible for business development on emerging accounts, especially on start-ups and small business enterprises (SME);
- Understand the needs of HK, Greater Bay Area and worldwide market on emerging technologies and setup an ecosystem partner platform to develop new partnership opportunities and corresponding business plan and strategy;
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects from initiation to completion, and implement the business cases with different business models such as technology licensing, contract service, etc.;
- Ad-hoc project task as assigned.
- Bachelor graduate with a minimum 10 years of work experience in sales / business development / marketing in the technology area. Engineer background will be a plus. Less experience will also be considered for a Business Development Manager position;
- Knowledge in emerging technologies such as 5G, IoT, AR/VR, big data analytics, artificial intelligence, deep learning or blockchain is a plus;
- Possess strong organizing, presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills;
- Self-initiative, meticulous and sales oriented personality, proactive with aggressive working attitude, drive to success, and able to work independently;
- Good command of English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.