- Understand the needs of advanced semiconductors, including devices (e.g., SiC, GaN, etc.), packages & modules (e.g., IGBT, MOSFET, etc.) and systems (e.g., EV, new energy, etc.) in the great China region and develop corresponding business plan and strategy.
- Build wide network with the strategic and collaborative partners and apply for various collaboration funding to support the business plan and strategy.
- Work with the technical teams to develop, promote and commercialize leading-edge advanced semiconductor technologies and products for power & energy related applications.
- Master degree or above in the Electric/Electronics Engineering, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, or related disciplines.
- 8+ years working experience in the semiconductor industry with well-established expertise in various power electronics products for Master degree, 5+ years for PhD.
- 3+ years of people management experience with well-developed leadership skills in strategy planning, resource integration, team establishment, plan execution and effective communication.
- Rich experience in the various power electronics product development and/or system integration, such as IPM, IGBT module, inverter, or converter, etc., is a must.
- Wide connection with semiconductor industry from foundry, package & assembly house, to system applications will be a big plus.
- Good written and communication skills in English; Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than :15 February 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.