- Manage a portfolio of business applications and identify improvement opportunities as necessary
- Partner with business stakeholders, external vendors as well as various IT teams to provide a strategic view on the overall IT Application architecture
- Ensure ERP system integrates seamlessly with existing IT systems and applications
- Be accountable for all business application development and enhancement
- Degree holder or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 7 years of IT management experience at a senior level
- Holder of project management certification such as PMP and PRINCE2 preferred
- Demonstrated experience in supporting large-scale enterprise systems
- Solid understanding of SDLC and/or agile software delivery methodology and strong knowledge on software development and testing
- Experience in IT and Business transformation is a plus
- Ability to work independently under pressure to meet business objective
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese required
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.