- Act as the primary point of contact within ASTRI for any matter in relation to handle, store and process sensitive information
- Formulate the corporate data architecture, document and maintain meta data of the company
- Collaborate with user departments for the organization, storage, management and clean up of data resources
- Define and maintain a data protection and privacy framework for ASTRI
- Ensure all aspects of ASTRI’s policies and practices are in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
- Work with Talent Development to provide staffs with training on the importance of data compliance
- Advise ASTRI’s management on the best practices in handling sensitive information
- Degree holder or above in Information Technology, Business, Law or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience with at least 3 years in the capacity of similar role
- Holder of data/information privacy related certification highly preferred
- Holder of project management certification such as PMP and PRICE2 preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication (English and Chinese) and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.