Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Acting as the deputy Head of HR Operations, lead and collaborate with team members to provide a full range of professional HR services including but not limited to manpower planning and budgeting, rewards management, performance management, succession planning, and staff relations
- Support Head of HR Operations with the formulation, review and implementation of HR strategy and policies and procedures in alignment with organization’s direction and legislation requirement
- Manage the operations, including but not limited to employment administration, payroll and fringe benefits administration and tax reporting
- Lead HR projects/programs (such as grading and pay structure review, performance management system review, etc.) to support business needs, and deliver briefing/training sessions for major programs independently
- Review and streamline processes to achieve operational efficiency and support future business growth
- Develop consistent and practical advice and solutions on HR issues
- Participate in any other assignments/projects as requested by the supervisor
- University degree holder preferably in Human Resources Management, English Studies or related disciplines
- Not less than 6-8 years of working experience in the human resources area, of which 3 years in managerial position with sizeable companies, preferably in public organization. Candidate with fewer experience may be considered for the Manager post
- Well versed with prevailing trends of HR systems and HR practices
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislation
- Well organized, meticulous, and is good at multitasking
- A team player with tactful interpersonal and leadership skills with a can-do attitude
- High proficiency in written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage, and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with applied position (quoting Ref. No.), current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to Talent Acquisition by email. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.