It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Develop short term and long-term financial modelling and business scenarios to support the growth of the company
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support, scenario modelling, and what-if-analysis to facilitate the business decision making process
- Monitor budget and forecast for strategic and operational decisions
- Participate, coach and lead managers to perform business review for technology licensing and contract research including financial due diligence, valuation and risk assessment
- Provide value-add support to enhance knowledge, skills and competency of team members
- Perform ad hoc projects and assignments as required
- A self-starter with can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related field with recognised professional accounting qualification.
- At least 8 years post qualification solid experience in finance and/or accounting from sizeable organisations, Big 4 advisory managerial experience is a definite advantage
- Self-initiative, well-organised, strong sense of business acumen and leadership skills
- A good team player and able to manage multiple tasks under pressure
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and communications skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua);
- Proficient in Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Live ASTRI values
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than :
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.