- Responsible for the financial planning and analysis activities for the company.
- Develop and maintain underlying financial models and key assumptions.
- Provide in-depth financial information analysis and insights for senior management decision.
- Work with cross functional teams to provide strategic financial input to enhance operational efficiency.
- Perform ad hoc assignments when required.
- 10+ years of experience in finance, accounting, business analysis or transaction services.
- Knowledge and experience in R&D environment will be a plus.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, business administration or relevant disciplines.
- Good financial modelling and analytical skills with the ability to think strategically and laterally.
- Ability to organize and interpret complex, detailed financial information.
- Self-motivator and good team player who can work under tight deadlines and ad hoc requests.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and maintain effective relationship with key stakeholders.
- Proficiency in both written & spoken English.
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by email. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.