- Manages and oversees the operations of on-site and off-site facilities
- Handles requests to enhance/repair facilities to meet the business needs
- Provides professional advice to senior management on any renovation works, office and laboratory upgrades.
- Acts as the central point of contact and develops positive relationships with the landlord and the appointed Facility Management Office
- Manages contractual relationships and works with vendor representatives to ensure excellent service delivery; reviews and monitors performance in line with agreed KPI or SLA.
- Develops annual facility budget, including direct and indirect expenses for contractual services, preventive measures, maintenances, projects, energy management and capital items.
- Manages the effective implementation of policies and procedures on health, safety, security & environment; reviews and optimises the policies where appropriate.
- Degree holder in Property Management/ Building Services/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of solid experience in facilities/ building management with a proven record of providing excellent customer service
- Ability to build a professional relationship of trust with both internal and external stakeholders
- Abilities to deal with a wide variety of tasks ranging from planning, administration to overseeing/ directing maintenances
- A problem-solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.