- Responsible for analysis, plan, coordinate & execute in-house enterprise-class ERP system project implementation
- Act as business liaison between business users, technical developers and vendor
- Carry out the necessary user requirements analysis, business process re-engineering/improvement and system design, manage the user expectations, to ensure that a well-designed system is in place.
- Identify client requirements and translate it into a development project.
- Communicate with internal and external project team together to shape culture, define process and deliver new technology.
- Work in a professional team to participate in project implementation and migration
- Adopt new technology, practices, procedures and governance framework to increase the overall productivity, controls and work satisfaction in order to aim for a better workplace.
- Manage a team of 15 or more project team members.
- Identify with the project risks and suggest suitable recommendations to mitigate those risk.
- Ensure the deliver quality and reliability/high availability of projects and enforce system development standards, quality and reviews.
- University degree in Computer Science, business management, accounting or in a related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years’ post-qualification IT application systems experience in which at least 7 years in large scale tier-one off-the-shelf ERP packages such as Oracle eBusiness Suite, SAP or Microsoft implementation, focusing on either Financial Management, Human Capital Management, Project management, custom-development project experience in the digital transformation processes.
- Over 8 years’ experience of leading a project team of 6 or more members and preferred experience of vendor-side HK Government Implementation Project
- Project Management certificate like PMP or PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Strong leadership, mentoring, energetic, excellent organization skills influencing skills, analytical mindset, and problem solving skills to communicate with all levels.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.