Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Define and maintain a Data Privacy Governance framework and Data Inventory structure for ASTRI under the Data Protection Office
- Act as the point of contact within ASTRI for any matter in relation to handle, store and process sensitive information
- Formulate the corporate data architecture, document and maintain meta data of the company
- Collaborate with user departments for the organization, storage, management and clean up of data resources
- Ensure all aspects of ASTRI’s policies and practices are in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
- Work with Talent Development to provide staffs with training on the importance of data compliance
- Advise ASTRI’s management on the best practices in handling sensitive information
- Any other duties as assigned by Head of ITFS or CAO
- Degree holder or above in Information Technology, Business, Law or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience with at least 3 years in the capacity of similar role
- Holder of data/information privacy related certification highly preferred
- Holder of project management certification such as PMP and PRINCE2 preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication (English and Chinese) and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
For Application, please email [email protected] quoting the Ref. No. with an updated detailed resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.