- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties and responsible for company secretarial related compliance work (e.g. prepare and filing relevant forms to Companies Registry, draft resolutions, records keeping) for the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Advise on putting in place the highest standards of corporate governance, risk management and conduct of business, such as managing conflict of interest.
- Assist Senior Management to ensure corporate governance and compliance with laws, regulatory rules and company policies; prepare annual report.
- Organize/attend board/committee meetings, record and publish minutes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above; preferably qualified member of HKICS/ICSA.
- A minimum of 10 years of company secretarial experience. Having attained a senior position of responsibility in firm, corporation or public body.
- Hands-on experience in dealing with regulatory bodies. Good knowledge in corporate governance requirements, company ordinance, statutory and regulatory requirements in dealing with compliance issues.
- Strong organizational, planning and administration skills as well as high degree of professional maturity.
- Detail-oriented, commitment to the highest ethical and professional standards; unquestioned discretion in maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to lead team to perform duties according to demanding timeframe.
- Able to travel occasionally according to business need.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Hands-on computer skills in MS word, Excel, Chinese word-processing & Email.
- Live ASTRI values.
The Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.