- Manage, promote, and track ASTRI’s brand while enforcing a consistent brand strategy on visual identity, communication channels, and editorial framework.
- Develop relevant and engaging content for online and offline channels, events, campaigns, and deployment plans for digital communication channels, inclusive of corporate website and social media.
- Develop an overall ‘Brand Story’ for ASTRI by propagating consistent and strategically aligned corporate narratives.
- Plan and execute strategic campaigns, programs and events that secure traditional and social media exposure.
- Support the senior management and other teams in special strategic projects and ad hoc events as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business, Marketing, Economics, Communications, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years progressive experience in brand management or corporate communications, with exposure to internal or digital communications from reputable organizations.
- Seasoned in brand management frameworks, brand measurement and tracking, content development, and copy editing.
- Solid hands-on graphic content development skills; strong acumen in numbers and insights; exceptional presentation and project management skills.
- Superb command in English and Chinese language, both spoken and written.
- Basic know-how of digital media performance metrics, including social media platforms, google analytics and Web trends.
- Microsoft Office competency.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.