- Lead and perform the 5G R&D of the government funded projects. Following all the ISO and company compliance processes
- Develop ASTRI competences in 5G wireless communications system as well as promoting ASTRI technologies for the local industries
- Lead, develop and manage R&D projects and R&D teams for serving local industries with using ASTRI technologies
- Assist R&D directors to engage, develop and execute new projects on driving the 5G technology roadmap
- Handle the technical discussions and reviews on the technical requirements of the 5G base-station and terminal designs from the potential customers
- Perform R&Ds with different technical departments and collaborate with headquarter in ASTRI
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 12 year of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered
- Experience in wireless communication system design. Solid technical R&D experience in one of more wireless communication system technologies: 5G, 4G, WiFi and WiMAX
- Experience in leading the technical R&D of large-scale wireless communication projects, team building, customer collaborations and technology transfer. Preparing project and customer deliverables and following ISO and company compliance.
- Extensive knowledge in 5G industry and ecosystem. Develop new communications technologies with ecosystem partners and fulfil the industry needs
- Have strong communications and presentation skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.