- Supporting the General Counsel to ensure ASTRI’s compliance with applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
- Assess the legal risk of business initiatives through timely advice to the management and the relevant internal departments.
- Review, advise, draft, and negotiate agreements, contracts, and legal documents.
- Handle day-to-day legal issues, provide legal advisory services on corporate business affairs (including human resources matters), and intellectual property matters.
- Identify and analyse legal risks; advise on related risk mitigation in a timely manner.
- Handle any litigation involving ASTRI
- Work closely with related department heads and key stakeholders.
- LLB degree holder; candidates with prior experience with technology licensing matters will have an advantage.
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification experience gained in-house with a reputable technology-based company or with a top tier law firm.
- Track record in handling technology licensing and intellectual property related matters.
- Previous experience working in semi-government organizations will be an advantage.
- Excellent legal drafting and negotiation skills, both in English and Chinese languages.
- Good people skills with good communication capabilities in handling legal-related enquiries from stakeholders.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.