- To support power electronics converter’s hardware, mechanical research, design, development, testing, and trouble-shoot.
- To generate new converter topology/thermal solutions.
- Develop advanced mechanical design and thermal solutions for power electronics converters/systems.
- Support firmware design, development, testing, and trouble-shoot for power electronics converter, such as power supply and EV charger.
- To work with the development team and ensure system performance according to specifications and quality requirements.
- To conduct literature and marketing review on products, patents and research papers.
- PhD holder or Master degree in Power Electronics/Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Skillful in thermal simulation with, such as, ABAQUS, SOLIDWORKS, etc.
- Skillful in 3D modeling and simulation techniques with, such as, AUTOCAD, MATLAB, etc.
- Hands-on experience in laboratory work.
- Knowledge in product development process and supply chain management will be a big plus.
- Good written and communication skills in English.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible and outgoing character.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.