- Participate in a team for LTE-TDD/FDD Terminal and Femto base-station development;
- Develop innovative signal processing algorithms or protocol or FPGA/ASIC implementation or DSP implementation;
- Interface with hardware, software and system engineers to make sure system requirements can be fulfilled.
- Ph D holder or Master degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered;
- Familiar with at least one modern wireless communication system, such as LTE, HSPA/WCDMA/GSM, EvDo/CDMA2000, WiMAX and ETC. is a plus;
- Proficiency in MATLAB, C, or other simulation language is a plus;
- Development experience on FPGA/ ASIC is a plus;
- Development experience on Protocol/ARM/MPC is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.