- Explore new areas and conduct R&D in Vehicle-to-Everything(V2X) related areas, define requirements, specifications, and innovative design to contribute to ASTRI’s V2X software system.
- Lead and guide senior engineer/engineer in R&D work, deliver high quality software system design and implementation.
- Perform R&D on latest Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) software system, with objective to deploy commercial trials and roll-outs in the market in partnership with industry leaders in this area;
- Software development and system integration on next generation end-to-end Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) software system (including in-vehicle gateway, edge gateway, back-end V2X management platform, front-end interfaces);
- Research and build up know-how and hands-on experience in
- Latest pre 5G/5G V2X network and system architecture standards;
- Supporting roadside sensor integration and testing (lidar, radar, UWB); and
- Communicating and supporting customers for commercialization
- PhD’s holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant discipline with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols is preferred
- Knowledge of V2X, TensorFlow would be a plus
- Knowledge of Linux, CANBUS, RTK-GPS, GIS would be a plus
- Candidate with vehicle driving experience and/or valid Hong Kong driving license would be a plus for the occasional car driving and operation for testing V2X technologies
- Good command of both written/spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.