- Develop, debug and verify software for back-end development of distributed system for large-scale data processing
- Responsible for continuously optimizing system architecture to improve the flexibility and performance
- Work independently, and closely collaborate with other developers and customers in developing client solutions
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages: Java/Scala/Python/Go
- Hands-on experience in Web application development and deployment
- Experience in software development using message queue and NoSQL databases: Elasticsearch, Redis, Neo4J, etc.
- Experience with Streamset, Apache Flink, Spark or other real time processing framework is a plus
- Experience in working with infrastructure on cloud services like AWS, GCP or Azure is a plus
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.