- Develops low-level drivers for electronic device
- Develops firmware for functional verification on FPGA platform
- Develops embedded firmware and test firmware for SoC simulation
- Ph.D degree or Master degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered
- Proficiency in Matlab, C/C++ and Python programming is preferrable
- Familiarity with software optimization communication and machine learning frameworks is a plus
- Familiarity with SoC system and wireless connectivity is a plus
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.