It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Algorithm’s research and development for image sensing, processing and analysis
- Support to AI-based vision data processing and corresponding deep learning algorithm development
- Coding and algorithm optimization and acceleration
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering and Mathematics or relevant discipline
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms in image processing and analysis
- Experience with one or more of the program languages: C/C#/C++, Python, etc.
- Experiences in object detection and tracking, biometric identification, and relevant areas.
- Knowledge on GPU acceleration, camera imaging principle, calibration procedure is a plus
- Familiar with Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Pytorch Experience with OpenCV is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English or Chinese
- Self-motivated and good communication skills
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.