- Develop the automatic path planning algorithms and implementation, develop motion control architectures, define control functional specification, and system integration to satisfy projects’ requirements
- Program and maintain all automation related programs and documentation including route plan programming, motion function control and electrical ladder diagrams, pin charts, sequence of operations design, etc.
- Resolve technical problems relative to automation or motion control.
- Support other R&D projects under the guidance of R&D director.
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Automation, Electrical, Computer Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Solid experience in automatic path planning, motion control for automatic machine or robotics.
- Experiences in automation system design for industrial application is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Self-motivated, team player with good communication skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.