- Design & development of robotic motion control systems.
- Simulation and verification of machine vision algorithms and robotic path planning for applications of vision-based robotic control systems.
- Development of automation systems for industrial vision inspection devices.
- Development of system synchronization between electronic modules, electrical system and robotic system.
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 6 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Strong robot programming skill (e.g. ROS, OpenCV, Python, C/C++) in robotic motion control. Familiar with robotics kinematics of position and orientation and robotic trajectory generation.
- Proficient in configuration and setup of commonly-used brand industrial robotic arms (e.g. Epson, ABB).
- Experienced in automated control system design including distributed control system, sequential control. Knowledge of classical, modern servo control systems, PID controllers.
- Experienced in PLC and FPGA applications, strong hardware programming skill in VHDL and ladder diagram.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical design principles, CAD tools, engineering design of robot grippers, path planning algorithms is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.