Who We Are
Established in 2000 by the Hong Kong SAR Government, Applied Science and Technology Research Institute Company Limited (ASTRI) is the largest R&D center locally to uplift technology and quality of life in Hong Kong. Our dedication embraces smart city, financial technologies, intelligent manufacturing, health technologies, and specialized integrated circuits.
What’s For You
- Work closely with customers in Mainland and Hong Kong and may need to site visit.
- Develop algorithms for NLP and Computer Vision using Deep Learning.
- Develop a centralized testing platform for different algorithms and different deployment platforms.
- Develop infrastructure of the deployment for the project results.
- Prepare complete testing plans for the deliverables and develop testing platforms.
- Execute various regular tests according to testing plans.
- Monitor performance on different deliverables and provide suggestions on improvements
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Solid development experience in image processing, computer vision and machine learning.
- Familiar with machine learning algorithms on OCR related development, natural language processing and image processing applications will be a strong plus.
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++ on Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS and Android platforms is a plus.
- Familiar with software testing and quality control is a plus.
- Skilled in C/ C++ coding, parallel computing such as OpenMP and GPU programming such as CUDA
- Fluent in written and oral communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.