- Develop sintering silver bonding process of high power module for various applications
- Design and perform power electronic packaging die attach performance evaluation; generate test plan against product specification; manage performance test involving physical properties characterization, reliability test and product compliance test
- Propose improved solution to the sinter paste formulation design and processing methodology; optimize process parameters
- To interface with customer and supplier for related materials and resources in support R&D activities
- Compile technical documents for the project deliverables and report
- Ph.D. or Master degree holder in the chemistry, materials, physics, electronic, mechanical, electrical or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Knowledge in metallic materials and sintering silver process is highly preferred
- Hand-on experience in metallic ink processing; heat treatment handling; thermal conductivity, TMA, DMA, SEM analysis is preferrable
- Good written and presentation skills in English, fluency in Mandarin /Cantonese
- Strong team spirit, well organized with time management, self-motivated
- Live ASTRI Values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.