- Software development, optimization and troubleshooting on telecommunication networks
- Build up know-hows and hands-on experience in the latest 5G/6G core technology and system architecture standards and configurations
- Communicate and support customers for commercialization
- PhD’s holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering and Mathematics or relevant discipline with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered
- Solid experience in one of the programming languages, like C++/C/GoLang/Java, is preferred
- Knowledge of computer networks, protocol,s and multi-threaded programmingis a plus
- Hands-on experience of Unix/Linux is preferred
- Experience in working in networking/communications products development and DPDK/VPP is preferred
- Knowledge of 3GPP/ETSI/IEEE standards is preferred
- Good command of both written/spoken English and/or Chinese
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.