- Design and develop algorithms for NLP related models including text segmentation, entity extraction, semantic understanding, etc;
- Develop and optimize deep learning models for customer applications;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical implementations;
- Closely collaborate with other developers and architects in developing client solutions
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Skilled in at least one or more of the following natural language processing techniques: Syntactic & Semantic Parsing, Word embeddings (e.g. Word2Vec), Text Classification & Clustering, machine learning/deep learning, etc.
- Programming experience in Python / Java / R;
- Hands-on experience on developing and training machine learning models or deep neural networks.
- Familiar with entity identification and relationship extraction is preferred;
- Experience in deep learning framework such as Caffe/TensorFlow/PyTorch/MXNet is a plus;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.