Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Work on the mechanical and thermal mechanical designs for optical module system, for advance display and sensing system, including head up display (HUD) in automotive, head mounted display (HMD) in wearable and others display, biometrics sensing and environment sensing applications
- Prepare technical drawings and arrange the outsourcing issues for prototypes development
- Responsible for design and system integration based on engineering specifications
- Manage a development task independently and work with other teammates to complete the task on time with good quality
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered
- Good understanding and knowledge in mechanical design and modelling tools, e.g. Solidworks, AutoCAD, ANASYS, COMSOL
- Knowledge in part manufacturability, design-for-quality, geometric dimensioning & tolerance (GD&T) and hands-on experience in optical sensing and material characterisation
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, be able to work as part of a team
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected].
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.