- Lead junior staff to design, implement, test and deploy solutions using latest technologies.
- Mentor team members on software and algorithm development.
- Develop algorithms for NLP and Computer Vision using Deep Learning;
- Develop/maintain centralized testing platforms for different algorithms and different deployment platforms;
- Develop infrastructure of the deployment for the project results;
- Prepare complete testing plans for the deliverables and develop testing platforms;
- Execute various regular tests according to testing plans;
- Monitor performance on different deliverables and provide suggestions on improvements; and
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following technologies: Java/Scala/python, SQL/NoSQL database, Play framework;
- Solid development experience in image processing, computer vision and machine learning;
- Familiar with machine learning algorithms on computer vision, OCR related development, natural language processing and image processing applications will be a strong plus;
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++ on Windows and Linux platform is a plus;
- Skilled in C/ C++ coding, parallel computing such as OpenMP and GPU programming such as CUDA;
- Experience with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source code control systems is a plus;
- Strong self-motivation and work independently; Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively and manage relationships with stakeholders coming from both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.