Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Research, design and develop machine learning models to solve business problems.
- Implement, fine-tune, and apply state of the art NLP models and algorithms.
- Evaluating new techniques and making technical recommendations.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 year of related experiences. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Good knowledge of data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience with at least one machine learning library (TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- Hands on experience on building machine learning models.
- Experience in NLP, NER, Information Extraction is preferred.
- Experience with generative AI (transformer, BERT, GPT, etc.) is preferred.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude.
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected].
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.