- Conduct deep learning algorithm research and in-depth analysis of DNN workloads
- Develop modelling and simulation software for cutting-edge DNN accelerator/AI chip
- Tool chain development for DNN accelerator/AI chip design
- AI system design and implementation for commercialization
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 1 year of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Research and development experiences in machine learning, computer vision, image processing or artificial intelligent relevant areas is highly preferred
- Strong programming skills (C, C++, Python) is a plus
- Experience with architecture simulation tools and methodologies (Gem 5, Qemu etc) is a plus
- Familiar with embedded software development and embedded CPU architecture (ARM, RISCV, MIPS or other architectures) is a plus
- Team player with good analytical and strong communication skills
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.