- Hardware requirements analysis and hardware architecture design.
- Schematic design, PCB layout and board debugging.
- Prepare engineering prototypes and testing.
- New components selection and sourcing.
- Hardware design and testing documents for development products.
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Solid experience in schematic design (OrCAD or Power logic) and PCB layout design.
- Hardware design experience in mainstream SoC (NXP, TI, Rockchip, NVIDIA) and peripheral circuit design (RF, video and audio circuit) is a plus.
- Hardware design, debug and problem solving independently is a plus.
- Be familiar with EMC/EMI testing.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.