Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Responsible for the web/mobile front end development for data analytics solutions
- New code development and existing code optimization, browser performance and page rendering
- Closely collaborate with UI/UX designer and backend developers
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered
- Solid understandings of web application architecture, object-oriented software, and design patterns
- Experience with one of the modern frontend frameworks React/Angular/Vue
- Experience with both Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
- Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools
- Knowledge in server‐side scripting with Node.JS is a plus
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected].
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.