- Development of device drivers for hardware devices
- Development of firmware for embedded system
- Work with hardware engineers in firmware development
- Portation of software to new CPU architecture
- Responsible for the complete cycle of development including design, coding, debugging, and documentation
- PhD holder or Master degree holder in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 year of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Experience in C and assembly programming for embedded system is a plus
- Experience in Linux device driver development is a plus
- Experience in Real Time Operating System programming is a plus
- Experience in RISC-V architecture and programming will be an advantage
- Experience in Linux and GIT version control will be an advantage
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.