- Design and develop software systems for FinTech applications
- Participate in the cycle of software development: design, testing, deployment, documentation and support
- Conduct software quality control
- Document all implementation and testing with peer review
- Deploy software systems at production sites
- PhD or Master’s degree holder in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidate with fewer experience may also be considered.
- Software development in Python is a plus
- Experience in developing data analytics and machine learning models is highly preferred
- Familiarity with the tools for data and AI modeling is an advantage
- Experience and/or knowledge in privacy enhancing technologies such as federated learning, homomorphic encryption, and secure multi-party computation is a plus
- Strong communication skills and good teamwork
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.